So I realised that I've put up a lot of progress shots but I've not actually put up anything of it actually in real time yet. So you've not been able to see it all working properly. This is still a WIP so obviously there's stuff that needs tweaking and changing. But here it is anyway.
Watching it back I see that I need to work on the splashes, they pop too much and come up to high and are much too opaque so they're kind of drawing the attention way. I know I've been harping on about it for a long time but there's still not enough rain. The shader and the water running for the awning give off a nice atmosphere but they imply a far heavier rain fall than the particle emitters are showing currently. So after so much tweaking I'm going to have to go back to it because it's just not enough.